Saturday, September 5, 2009

You you you

Haha, few days didn't update blog ady.
Kinda busy.
Busy for somethings.
And also somethings happen.
LOL


You =)
Very touch ba that message,
touched my heart tu.
U know what i mean, right? =D
Don't so late back home ah you.



Sexy Girl =)
Be happy, everything will be fine =)
Sorry, u know what i mean.
I didn't angry for what u told Simon.
Hope have fun with u at this coming Sunday~
Leo installation.
Remember what we plan, CCTV~
Haha, i appreciate u as my best friend.
The one who i always share things =)
Fool people together.
I know after u read this, sure very touch right?
I prepare tissue for you.
Hahahah~



Thomas =)
So guai go grandmum's house.
Haha, i more rugi la out with you.
Later all ppl keep follow me, i so fan de ma.
Hahah~
U know la, many ppl date me de la, hahaha =)
White Horse Prince..................
Not suit u.
Hahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment