Saturday, September 26, 2009

26092009


26 of September
Nothing special today.
Someone sick :)
Take good care of yourself k.

Haha, Thomas get champion :)

He do this when he get punish by Chi teacher.
Hahaha!
2010's WW2 Champion oh~


We plan to play Meetoto together :)
Success to play together last night.
Thomas sing Vitas last night.
NICE.
Hahaha!
Gastric for few days.
And ya, i don't want to look for doctor :(

You change lots, and i don't know why, so suddenly.
Because of SHE?
You know what i meant.
Okay, excuse you! Cause...
I no more energy to say about u.
U hurt me badly last night!
And sorry for last night too
Both get hurt?
I think so.

Someone's birthday coming soon.
I mean Fredy k.
Hahahaha!
Ya, 26 of September,
Serene's birthday.
Happy birthday to you girl :)

She's the birthday gal :)

27 of September :)
Good morning .
Ya, insomnia again.
I don't know why.
Somebody say i think too much?
I think so.
Mood not really good recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment