Monday, September 21, 2009

Pool =)

Two brothers beside me and play, laugh loudly
I can't stand of it ofcos, so that i wake up =(
But then still lying at the bad and sms la.
I not enuf sleep ba u this two!
Hahahah!
Then brother ask me to prepare to go out for breakfast.
You is the one who always late la, but not me.
Eyer!
Meet daddy and mummy at office just go for breakfast.
It should be lunch.
Haha!
Cause i wake up 11somethings.

After breakfast go KK9 play
Aha, long time no pool ady la.
Mummy and daddy go to KK.
Suddenly,
Mummy called in,
Where you all now oh?
KK9
Pooling?
Ya, why?
I with daddy wanna go oh.
Okay, u come now!

And then, we continue pooling.
Some pictures :::


Ah gor :)


ZP :)


Mummy :)


ME ME ME :)


Dad fight with Son :)

I win ZP
I lose to Ah gor
Dad win Son
Haha!
Mummy sit at there laughing us.
And she didn't play much.
Keep playing with her phone.
Hahaha!

Tomorrow is last day for holidays and also Rupert's birthday!
Eyer.
So, for the last day of holidays, confirm go out lo.
HAHAHA!

Someone said wanna go Kbox sing for me
Yes, i will sit there and listen u sing.
How romantic :)



No comments:

Post a Comment