Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2.15am

I don't want to know.
Please.
Don't tell me anymore.
I can't stand of knowing this.
What's the point that u tell me about him?
Sometimes, i just pretend nothing infront of you,
and showing you my fake smile and trying to be happy.
I don't want to received your message about his news anymore.
I just need a break.
PLEASE!
I wonder why u keep on asking me this, i just don't want to say it out.
Cause i know you'll jealous, hahahaha!

Having dinner at home just now,
after that, do homework for awhile *laugh*
Ah.
I slept at 10pm but woke at 2am and now it's 2.15am?
5hours only.
What happen on me?
Just can't sleep well recently :(
I don't know why.
And i look very spirit now.
LOL

Thomas :)
Get back the things from her la please, so want ah she!
Sexy girl :)
Make me very toh this evening.
U know i know and he know too.
Shhh.
I'll tell others what u like to eat too :)
I miss the time when we laugh together through the phone, it's really funny.
Laugh non-stop.
You always make me laugh
And also Thomas and KaiSheng la.
Will be continue again OUR GAME when we bored in the class again.
Haha. I learn how to don't laugh when u three act stupid again okay.
But i just can't do it. Hahaha
Someone said Friday is holiday, what holiday is this?
Absent School day?
Hahaha!
I miss i miss i miss!


I miss you, when i say so.
Yes, i do really meant it.
I miss you pretty much here.
Do you? :D
I just remember i didn't contact with you for a few days.
Haha, maybe it's just because of u, i can't sleep well.
So, find me :P



Seriously, i want to say thanks for a few months.
Cause i just realize that i din thanks you(you know who you are) seriously :D
I love this very much. I know it can't hug for sleep, cause too big.
But it always beside me when bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment