Thursday, September 17, 2009

Repulsion on SOMEONE

I'm starting to repulsion on you!
I don't know why so suddenly.
So, please, don't find me for a few days.
I need to calm down.
You make me feel like don't wanna to be friend with you
I don't know where you get my number.
I know, not from my brother.
But, what u told him don't think i don't know k.
I just be silent for it, just don't want to say it out!
I don't like to message and even talk with stranger.
For me, you're still a stranger.
I trying to treat you as friend that i just know.
But, u really too annoying!
Just feel like i don't have freedom.
Online 1time, you disturb 1time.
What you want actually?
And so luckily you don't have my MSN.
But, i hope that you have my MSN but not phone number.
Cause i still can block you at there :D
You just like someone i hated before.
After get scold from my friends, he never call me even message me till now.
Go for a bath, 16missed call and 21messages.
And you, same like him.
I just take a nap not over 10mins.
6messages.
Okay now,
what i want to say is,
if i didn't reply your message,
please, don't send me the next message.
I won't reply!
Cause YOU'RE NOT MY WHO!
Even though a friend also not okay!
I know i'm cruel, but u make me want to do so.
You're the second HUMAN who i treated like this.
Please, don't message me anymore!
It just wasting your money and even your time.
Cause i won't reply!
Yeah, i less ignored people,
just you TWO.
I wonder why!
Tell me please :P
Tell me why are you so annoying?
I know i'm rude to saying u TWO like this,
but i really can't stand for it anymore.
I want to tell, then, i'll tell.
No need to ask for my brother okay.
Why are you so annoying ah?
I really want to know!
So want la you!



Ask me who's that if u want to know,
I'm willing to tell you who's that TWO HUMAN THAT I IGNORED.
I know i'm bad to saying this and don't wanna to be friend with you TWO.
But, who cares?
Lots of friends ask me to call you and ask you to stop find me,
i just give you face okay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment