Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sushi King again :)

Tomorrow holiday, but Saturday still need to go to school.
Ya, i'll go to school.
Wont absent anymore *laugh*
We plan to go to have a movie after school on Saturday
But still don't know where to go.
This is what we always vexed for.
Haha!
And then, we start to plan where to go on 31 Dec.
Go where for countdown.
I know we are crazy, but we just nothing to do inside the class.


Sushi King for lunch again
Saba bbq
Spent Mann Yee 4set Salmon.
Fat oh u.
Haha.
Diet la, always say but never did.
:)

Bao :)
I wonder why only mine and Thomas's spoon been steal but yours no.
Maybe...
You know what i gonna say.
Hahaha!


Someone very annoying!
Disturb me for whole day.
I mean by SMS.
Stop message me please.
I'll reply u if i want to reply.
Don't force me to reply.

I break someone's promise today.
Sorry for that.
I really forget.
But, fair la.
Cause u break ur promise too last last night.
Haha!


Thomas!
Don't act YOGA LIM anymore.
He cute than u la :)







Hahaha
Shuai Ge :)


Ah?
Thomas bully me!
Haha!
I bet you know why i say so.
Bad la you eyer.


Seriously,
after i saw that, my mood direct change.
Why?
I just don't know why.
Please tell me.
I'm not okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment