Saturday, September 19, 2009

ABCD =)

Just back from Mr.Fung's house *respect*
Haha!
Feel like nothing.
Ahaha.
Doesn't mean what ba tu.
I miss our memorize ba eyer.
I know u do miss it too :)
If not, you wont ask HIM to ask me about our relationship last time.
Hahaha.


What should i call you?
I don't know.
Haha, Mr.Useless!
I wonder why you want to lie on me la.
I really don't understand.
When i asked, u skip me.
Okay fine, i nothing to say after this.
Finally i know your personality from outsider.
What i can say u is, USELESS!
You lied me for this time.
You will get reward too
Please.
Please G.B.M.M.M.A.F.A.P :)
Haha, hard to guess for this words right?
I will tell some people only.
Hahaha.

Hey, it's u don't understand English?
Go look for dictionary la.
Ish.
Stop message me ba!
I don't want to get your message form now!
You're really annoying la UNCLE!


Sorry Adrian :(
You sure know what i sorry for.
Be Happy =]



L.O.M recently :(
Ahaha.
I miss OS much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment