Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Absent =)




Absent but not escape! HAHA!
Brother fetch me to go to Damai.
Wait You there almost one hour.
I'm saying you!
Yea, You! Sexy!
HAHAHA!
After an hour, finally reach.
Go Cyber X after u reached, while we online-ing..
Someone which is abnormal keep look at us.
The guy want to make friend with us ba tu.
LOL.
Skip Skip Skip.... He really is an abnormal person k.
Heard that, he is Coffee Bean's supervisor.
Hahaha!

Went to 1b after that, walk around there.
Kinda boring okay.
Bought a purse From Roxy.
A bottle from Nike (which is same with YOU) Haha!
But mine is pink, yours is blue.
A Mini Fan, which is green colour.
A knife, fork, and tablespoon of mine is pink, Thomas's is black colour =)
A mirror for our class. Haha





Thomas! Look at here! HAHA!
I take pic with u again =)


Sushi King for our lunch.
Tired day.
Reach home at 4pm.
then go bath.
After that online awhile for see my FFS~
Hahaha.
SAD!
Beli saya di FFs la ba!
Haha, then i will buy u back (MAYBE LA!)
Hahaha!

Mr.A's brother message me so suddenly, and told me that he now at KK.
LOL! I'll become crazy if YOU really at KK =)
Thinking want to go school or not tomorrow.
Eyer.
I wait for your song tonight k!
Good night reader ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment