Thursday, October 22, 2009

Weee~

Thanks for your early present ah Mr.Chau~
I love it ba.
Keep on playing with it tu.
Very cute :)

Slept at 4am.
Insomnia ba yer.
Haha.
Someone called me around 9am this morning.
I want to sleep ba :(
After talk phone with you, continue sleep again.
Hahaha.
I will call you back one, but not now.
You know why it's?
Hahaha.


SOMEONEEEE
Hard to believe but i'll try =]
Disappointed after know THAT.
Everyone ask me to..
But, i really need times to think of it.
I wont mind who you going out with or sms with~
Cause you're not my who NOW.
I mean NOW only k.
Hahahaha!


SZ SZ SZ~
I do miss you as what i told you last night.
I really do.
Hahaha.
Friend punya miss saja ah.
See you this Sunday or Saturday night?
Weee~

Rupert :)
Sorry for didn't message you last night, 4gt ady.
But i will message you today before i sleep okay.
Promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment